Friday, August 8, 2008

Hope

by Kate Hasson


God is still good.

God is always good.

God is good.

He is our Hope.

Psalm 25:3 – No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame.

Psalm 119:147 – I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.

Micah 7:7 – But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.

Matthew 12:21In His name the nation will put their hope.

Hebrews 10:23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.


I found this video of Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife sharing about the loss of their daughter, Maria, and their strong Hope. Let’s continue to keep them in our prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video was powerful, sad, but full of hope. What an amazing family the Chapmans are. Thanks, Kate, for sharing that.